TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Once a ticket has been paid for, the booking is confirmed.
- The term “Ticket” refers to any proof of purchase provided by Ultimate Budapest and their online retailers. This includes but is not limited to, Confirmation Emails and QR Coded e-tickets.
- If you select a discount, you must be able to provide the required proof of entitlement upon entry to the event. Failure to do so may result in additional payment or refusal of entry.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- All refunds are up to the discretion of Amigo Enterprises Management and their selected suppliers.
- All PartyBookers events come with a flexible cancellation policy allowing guests to rebook for an alternative date and not cost up to 3 hours before the event.
- Customers can claim a full refund on their tickets up to 24 hours before the event.
- In the event that we are unable to hold your planned event or activity due to force majeure circumstances, all attempts will be made to ensure the event can run as close to the advertised programme as possible. If, in this circumstance, you feel we have not delivered the event within reasonable limitations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form on the website.
- If in the unlikely situation that we need to cancel your booked event/activity due to reasons within our control, we will contact you at the earliest opportunity and offer a credit note or a full refund via your original payment method(s).
- SPARTY Thermal Bath Party is not a PartyBookers event and is not covered by the same policy. Please refer to their terms and conditions in the event of cancellations.
CODE OF CONDUCT AND REFUSAL OF ENTRY/SERVICE
- Any guests arriving to events visibly intoxicated may be refused entry with no refund given.
- We operate a 3 strike policy to relieve our staff from repeated intolerable behaviour. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Unwanted physical contact towards any employee, partner or supplier to the company.
- Public disturbance
- Vandalism and damage to public property and that which otherwise does not belong to a member of the party
- Indecent exposure
- Disregard for public safety
- Our guides are all instructed to stop the event immediately once a group or individual has received their third warning throughout the period of the booked activity and evict the offending guest from the boat at the closest dock or from the crawl. If this occurs, no refund will be awarded.
RESPONSIBLE DRINKING AND ZERO DRUGS TOLERANCE POLICY
- Being drunk is not an excuse for not following the code of conduct.
- We all like to drink, but no friend wants to ruin their night having to look after another. Please know and stick to your limits!
- As with most countries in the world, drug use and the buying of drugs is illegal. Please do not ask any of our guides or activity partners to help get you drugs. Being caught carries a HUGE penalty, including jail time. Please do not put our staff in this position.
LATE ARRIVAL - Boats
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at Morrisons 2, before 22:30. Due to the nature of the boat bookings, at present we cannot ascertain the exact docking point until this time. To ensure you arrive, stress free, please meet our team at the pre-party from 21:30 where you will be led on the 10 minute walk to where we will be boarding.
- Unless otherwise stated, the advertised start time is when the last entry will be allowed. Anyone arriving to the boat after this time will be unable to enter and not eligible for refund.